Friday, August 20, 2010

Anyone else have problems with HP/Compaq computers?

I have a Compaq Presario that has proven to be a very expensive and mostly useless paperweight. From day one, I have had NOTHING but problems with this computer. EVERYTHING has gone wrong with it and their ''tech support'' whether it is online or through the phone is all in India and Mexico. They speak very poor English and do nothing but restate the problems that I am telling them, don't listen to what I'm telling them I've already done to fix it, and never provide any solutions. I know more about my computer (and computers in general) than they do! WHY?



One thing is for sure: I will NEVER BUY AN HP AGAIN!!!!



Anyone else have problems with HP/Compaq computers?security



I brought a compaq presario 2294, it was the first computer i ever brought, and let me tell you it was the biggest heap of junk that i have ever brought in my life. it burnt out about 7 months after i brought it and i ended up throwing it off a bridge, i got more fun out of doing that than i ever did with that stupid peice of machenery



Anyone else have problems with HP/Compaq computers?trojan



Don't do that.



PCs are loaded with heaps of noxious poisons and toxins and very very bad for the environment.



Make sure it gets disposed of in a way that isn't going to cause any more harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment