Monday, August 16, 2010

Are the computers and laptops on Ebay a great deal?

I want to purcahse a new computer, preferably a laptop. Ebay sells computers and laptops for half the price. Most if not all are refurbished. I know that means they are used and fixed . Is there a big risk in buying one?



Are the computers and laptops on Ebay a great deal?internet



How to Earn Rs.25000 every month in internet without Investment?



You can earn Rs.25000 every month from internet. This is easy jobs. Work less than 1 hr daily. No investment. Please visit the website http://www.vspmultivision.com/?id=323



Are the computers and laptops on Ebay a great deal?network



eBay might and might not because there are so many sellers on there. There is always a risk from buying used items, but try to chose the seller with the most positive feedback on eBay, make sure that you know what you are buying, sometimes it is a fraud.
I am a big EBay shopper but in certain things you have to be careful and read every word of the description. Return policy, shipping, refund, insurance etc. I bought a refurbished Kodak digital camera but not from EBay... I was just about to click the confirm button when I thought factory refurbished, sealed packaging and one year guarantee. I stopped and went to Kodak.com and sure enough there was the exact same deal with free shipping so I ended up getting it for about $!5.99 cheaper. Check with the laptop maker you like and compare.
The rouble is until you receive it you do not really know what you are getting. With the price today you are better off buying new. There is some serious junk out there. I have seen it and fixed a lot of it.
sometimes yes sometimes no



check peoples feeback-look at the product carefully and read the description thta is about all you can do.
I feel the deals on deals2buy.com are better

No comments:

Post a Comment