Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Internet, server and three computers?

We're about to switch over from DSL to Cable through Comcast. We have a server and three computers. My question would be, do we need a wireless airport for all three computers to hook into the internet or does the server connect to the internet, and the three computers are hooked to the internet because they're hooked into the server. I hope I didn't confuse you with this question because I'm confused! Please let me know what you think. Thanks much!



Internet, server and three computers?antivirus



You can share your connection through the server, so long as you have a router. To have all 3 computers wirelessly connected, you must have 1, a wireless capable cable modem, or 2, a wireless capable router.



Internet, server and three computers?computer



You are much welcome. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment