Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Does anyone know about ipods and computers...?

I use winamp to manage my ipod because itunes does not launch on my pc, anyway, everything's been working fine until today. I went to ''my computer'' and i right clicked on the icon IPOD:E and i clicked eject, thinking that it will only eject my ipod from the computer, but it's like it removed the ipod database from the computer, thinking that it would resolve the issue i restored my ipod, and then i went back to winamp only to fine that my ipod no longer is recognized by it...and i cant put back my songs on my ipod. If anyone out there knows about computers and electronics, please tell me what i did wrong and how i can fix it. Thanks



Does anyone know about ipods and computers...?free antivirus



Unfortunately you are running into one of the key problems with the iPod. I'm actually a little surprised to hear it ever worked with winamp. See Apple designed the iPod to work with only one music file type. It also happens to be a file type that windows can't support. Windows and Winamp use several types of files (wma, mp3, wav, etc) iPod and iTunes use AAC(protected). Generally the only way to get music on an ipod is to use iTunes and convert all your music to AAC with the iTunes software.



Does anyone know about ipods and computers...?internet



Go to the apple website to ipod and reinstall the ipod/apple store program then plug the ipod in it should then sync .
if itunes does not launch on your comp use limewire it is a free service goto limewire.com and download that should work

No comments:

Post a Comment