Friday, August 20, 2010

Woodshop or Computers?

I don't know what elective to take!!! =X Help me!! I LOVE woodshop, but all my friends say computers is better......woodshop or computers????



Woodshop or Computers?symantic



You can't be on YA in woodshop!



Woodshop or Computers?viruses



Computers by far...no question.
For trying to get job skills I would recommend the computer. If you are looking at an elective that can be a hobby I would say woodshop.
Woodshop
probably computers because i don't know what wood shop is
computer
Computers you can learn on your own, but woodshop will be something not too may people will know how to do and will give you a unique ability. Go for woodshop
Go for Woodshop!! If that is your hearts desire~~follow it!! And the best of everything to you!!
ilke coputer its better but wood shope is good to me

No comments:

Post a Comment