Friday, August 20, 2010

Why will my mp3 only work with certain computers? all the computers are windows xp and have a 2.0 us

i can't for the life of me figure this out. when i plug my mp3 into my computer the computer recognizes it but has different file names and there is no way to put music on it. when i plug it into my dads computer it works just fine. i can't think of a single thing that is different between our computers other than mine is a desktop and doesn't have as much ram.



i have a sandisk sansa and have been to their site and they are no help. they say i don't need to download software because i have windows xp.



Why will my mp3 only work with certain computers? all the computers are windows xp and have a 2.0 usb drive?virus removal



The file system (eg. FAT, NTFS) used by your desktop may not be supported by your player to sync info between the two devices. Check yours and your father's computers' hard disk file system in My Computer under the Details section on the left panel.



  • shake away for squirrels
  • keeping computer safe
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment