Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mini projects related to computers.........I'm doing my computer engineering.....coding's

please gimme suggestions,ideas on topics related to computers.......is voter machine a good mini project....only on computer working???? please help!!



Mini projects related to computers.........I'm doing my computer engineering.....coding's need to be there...



http://sourcecodesworld.com



Mini projects related to computers.........I'm doing my computer engineering.....coding's need to be there...antivirus downloads



how about setting up a RAID 5 Array with about eight 40GB hard drives which are practically dirt cheap and a RAID 5 Array with eight 40s is much more reliable than a single 320GB hard drive because it costs more to replace a 320 than a single 40GB and not only that RAID 5 is so cool that if one drive is to fail you can pretty much toss it and get a new one and not even lose any data...



But anyways thats one of my projects...
hay try this link..



http://www.howstuffworks.com



cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment