Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How many computers am I legally allowed to install my Windows XP Home edition?

I have two computers. I have purchased two Windows XP. One for each. I have heard that you are allowed to use each purchased Win XP on at most two computers. Is this true that I only need one Licence for both PC's?



How many computers am I legally allowed to install my Windows XP Home edition?best antivirus software



One License one PC (at a time).



How many computers am I legally allowed to install my Windows XP Home edition?firewall



I have XP Home and tryed to get it to work on my ''server'' secant computer and Microsoft would not let me.
one.. think of it as a book!
Just one, you can run up to two processors per licenced workstation.
they tell you only 1 but what they dont know wont hurt them .it all has to do with them wanting more money
i was told by microsoft 3 times
one for each system, its own license. you can reintall but on the same system.
simple, 1. Legally.
unless you have a multi user license then the answer is one and thats all

No comments:

Post a Comment