Friday, August 20, 2010

Have three computers. Want to login to messenger with same ID at same time. Possible? How?

At work I have three computers at three different work stations. I bounce arounf from all three all day. I use messenger all day but have to sign in everytime i get to one because it says that another computer has logged you out. I want to by pass all that and just sign in on all three at the same time.



Have three computers. Want to login to messenger with same ID at same time. Possible? How?triumph



Ok, try this.



Go to your email, and search for the My Account Bar, click this.



In The side bar Public Information look for ''Public Profiles'' click on this.



This will bring you to the public profiles page. From here you can choose to create a new public profile. Which means your user name, example: JohhnyFly_69 has several user profiles under this name. Johnjon_69, JohnnyFly_6969, and so forth. I THINK I have logged onto one of each name before. It's been a while..I just tried but messenger is being an asshat, and not even getting past the logging in screen :-/



So create another subname, but do NOT click on the box make my default profile. I hope this helps..

No comments:

Post a Comment