Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I disable Internet for about some Computers in a LAN Network?

I am a LAN supervisor, the server is Windows 2003, and I want to disable Internet for 12 computers remotely (at once) and Again if I want to enable it.



I want only disable internet for 12 computers not all 50 computers. It should be done at once and remotely not by logging locally one by one. Users are members of a domain. Each computer has a definite IP.



The Active directory is installed and computers are connected via a router.



How can I do this?



How can I disable Internet for about some Computers in a LAN Network?ducati



Disable the ports remotely. If you want them to stay on the network, but not access the internet, you can use an ACL on the router or change the NAT configuration.



How can I disable Internet for about some Computers in a LAN Network?hp



switch off the router... then you don't have to login

No comments:

Post a Comment