Friday, August 20, 2010

How many computers can I put an itunes song on?

If I were to download a song from itunes would there be a limit to how many computers I can save the song on? Because I get a new computer every four years and I don't want to loose all my songs after 10 years



How many computers can I put an itunes song on?vista



5 computers and an unlimited number of iPods. There's a workaround though:



Burn the song onto a CD using iTunes. Insert the CD back into the computer and import the song back into iTunes, now your newly imported song is DRM free and ready to be on an unlimited number of computers and iPods.



How many computers can I put an itunes song on?antispyware



as many as you want if you take apple's protection off the itunes, and move/copy them to a windows folder.
i want to say 5
The itunes digital rights management system allows you to play your song on up to 5 different computers.



That said, itunes has the ability to deauthorize old computers and reset the count of machines.
3-5 i believe/ go to iTunes-FAQ
You can have your same account on up to 5 computers. If you exceed that, I recommend that you burn all your songs on a disc and do it that way. You will have to put all the song names and stuff which might take a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment