Monday, August 16, 2010

On a windows ME Computer I remember disabling the Solitaire games etc that computers usually come wi

I can't remember where on the computer I disabled it.....I thought it was at the Control Panel and then add/remove programs then the windows setup tab and there were boxes to check or uncheck to like have a desktop theme or not to. Then the games that all computers come loaded with like solitaire etc and you can check the box or uncheck it to have it disabled. Now i have people wanting to play those games and I can't remember how to enable it, unless it is the at the place I mentioned earlier, because when I go there it just freezes and won't let me look at the windows setup tab. anyone know what I am talking about and how to enable the games again?



On a windows ME Computer I remember disabling the Solitaire games etc that computers usually come with but I..liveupdate



Not real good with ME but should be in the control panel - Add/Remove programs - windows components. Re install them and it may want the disk unless you have the install files on your hard drive. Again Not real sure but worth a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment