Friday, August 20, 2010

Does anyone know how to cannect 2 wireless computers and a printer together???

I have 2 computers and a printer. I want to connect all of them together using a router. The main computer should be connected to the router then the printer should be connected with the main computer. These work great this computer is connected to both the internet and printer and it works great



then I try to connect my laptop to this so called ''network'' and everything works fine. BUT the printer doesn't print anything I want to print can you please please help me??????????



Does anyone know how to cannect 2 wireless computers and a printer together???pc security



Sounds like the printer is not shared or/and they are not in the same work group. I see that others have given you good advice on how to fix this.



You will soon get frustrated by having to switch on the computer as well as the connected printer in order to print from your laptop. I would recommend that you get a printer server that will allow you to connect your printer directly to the router. I have used an Axis variant for many years and it still works well with my old Windows XP laptop and now with my new Vista laptop.



Good luck



Does anyone know how to cannect 2 wireless computers and a printer together???symantic



Go to control panel and printers.



Right click and ''Share'' the printer. It may ask you to name the printer when you do so. May not.

No comments:

Post a Comment