Monday, August 16, 2010

Whats wrong with my iPOD, 2 computers, wants to wipe my ipod when I plug it in.?

So I've always wondered if an iPOD was for me. My g/f bought a little clip on one, and I've considered one. We each have a laptop, everytime I plug it into mine iTunes says it has to wipe the device to use with this computer. I was like, WHAT? So I talked to a friend, he said I need to Authorize both computers, so I did that, but it STILL wants to wipe our ipod everytime I switch computers, is this how its supposed to work, all I want to do is store music on it from each computer and not lose what I already put on it. We are going to take it back if this is the case. Please tell me I just dont' know how to use it.



Whats wrong with my iPOD, 2 computers, wants to wipe my ipod when I plug it in.?kawasaki



You dont have an Ipod problem, you have an Itunes problem. And, sadly, yes that's the way it's supposed to work. If you really want to move the songs over without a hassle (and keep your Ipod) just buy a thumb drive and drag-n-drop them to it and then to the other PC. It'll take a few minutes (really depends on how much music you've got) but is otherwise painless.



Whats wrong with my iPOD, 2 computers, wants to wipe my ipod when I plug it in.?nortan antivirus



you have to get the newer version of itunes so it wont sync your music on your ipod . i believe the newest version is either 7.0 or 8.0
no this is corect. it is a thing that all ipods do they can only be synced to 1 cmputer. when u authorize a computer all u do is say that purchases made with this computer can be put on that ipod

No comments:

Post a Comment