Friday, August 20, 2010

Which NEW computers will still run WindowsXP and it's compatible programs, since I'm told

If I need to buy a new computer and I want it to run WindowsXP, what is my choice if computers with Vista are no longer compatible with the programs that work with my XP? (I'd like to buy stock in that company, lol)



Which NEW computers will still run WindowsXP and it's compatible programs, since I'm told Vista will not?spyware remove



The problem isn't finding a new computer which can run Windows XP. Any computer that can run Vista can also run Windows XP. The problem is finding a new computer with Windows XP pre installed. These days, the vast majority of computer vendors are selling their computers with Windows Vista pre installed, which means you need to buy a copy of Windows XP - that's an extra $100. Some vendors are holding out and continue to sell computers with Windows XP and not Vista pre installed, though Microsoft wants this to stop by year's end. To the best of my knowledge, Dell is one of the few vendors who are still selling computers with Windows XP pre installed.



Which NEW computers will still run WindowsXP and it's compatible programs, since I'm told Vista will not?virus protection



Dell will still sell you a computer with XP, so I would go there if this is what you want. But just as a piece of information, almost all programs that run in XP will work in Vista, I know this becasue unlike a lot of people who spread this rumor about Vista, I actually own it and use it. I attempted to install about 100 programs in it designed for XP, and only 1 did not work, and it was a very small and old program that hadn't been update with a Vista driver.
All can still run XP.



Don't listen to bs.
forget vista...just use xp, rest is marketingnonsense

No comments:

Post a Comment