Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you like Mac computers? (from the company that makes ipods and iphones)?

i love them! they are the best computers! I have an ibook (laptop) and one of their regular computers! they are awsome! and they have the best programs you can work on (in my opinion) they even have a camera in them!



Do you like Mac computers? (from the company that makes ipods and iphones)?panda



I love them too! I used to think that they were a complete waste of money until I used my dads- now I have my own MacBook and can safely say it's the best purchase I've ever made.



Do you like Mac computers? (from the company that makes ipods and iphones)?suzuki



i hated macs for years, because they ran those stupid power pc chips that just lacked the power needed in a computer. now there used in gaming consuls and are doing a great job. but i hated them for the longest time, i wouldnt use them nor repair them. but now that they've realized what they need and have turned into x86 machines and have intel chips they are better they can run windows so im all set, i would buy one but i have plentay of pc's and they can run os x too so im fine
UH NO I like the world of PCs but not with Windows installed i am a Linux convert You can get alot more power out of them and they are just more fun to build. MAC's are a retarded designer statement they are tools not designer accessories. Anwyays thats my 2 cents have fun with your MAC's
yes i like mac computers they are like the best computers in the world.. they have different programs and they even have camera in all the mac computers
they are ok. But I am fine with PC's. PC's Control 94% of the personal computer industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment