Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Game downloading on muliple computers?

I installed Supreme Commander on my computer, and want to install it on my Dad's computer. (both computers within 10 feet of each other.) I wanted to know if it's illegal. My friend says it is.



Game downloading on muliple computers?aurora



sure. if you bought the software its yours so you can do whatever you want. you own the license.



oh and but... some games require the CD to start the game.



so you can't make a copy of the cd. but you can start it first on one machine, then remove the cd and then start it on the other machine, thats if you both want to play game at same time.



most sierra games are that way.



Game downloading on muliple computers?download



absolutely not. As long as you dont burn it and sell it to the masses its totally legal.

No comments:

Post a Comment