Monday, August 16, 2010

How many computers are in your house?

we have 7 computers. 4 laptops and 3 desktops. The desktops don't really get used anymore but work perfectly fine. How many of you have more than one per person. we are 7 computers for 4 people with a 5th person rarely using one of them.



How many computers are in your house?live update



My family has one desktop that 4 family members use. Your lucky to have all those computers....We're always fighting over who gets to go on next....lol.



Have a Merry Christmas!



How many computers are in your house?norten



Three desktops and a lap top for traveling. This is for two people......
We have one desktop that two people use



Then we have four laptops, that each one has their own to use.



So in total we have five computer, but right no we have six, cause my cuz is here from christmas and brought his along,
I think 7 for 4 people.(inlcuding the desktop I have thats half built)
we have 3 laptops and one desktop.(5 memebers in my family) i guess we can't top your household! lol
4 desktops and 1 laptop for me. 1 laptop for my wife.



My desktops are on and used an average of 16 hours a day and the laptop only when I go somewhere. I work from home.
3 1 desk and 2 laps
three for one person:



one desktop running linux



one mac laptop running tiger



one vista laptop-for databases classes at college
I have 4.



We mainly use 2 now.



One per person.



I don't see the need for more computers, instead, I see the need for a powerful computer.



So for me, its quality instead of quantity.



Update:



after a check in the garage, the count is up to six now.
3 desktops

No comments:

Post a Comment