Friday, August 20, 2010

Are Dell Computers only proprietary to Dell Monitors?

I heard that only Dell monitors will work with Dell computers. Is this true? If I bought a ViewSonic Monitor, would it work on a Dell computer?



Are Dell Computers only proprietary to Dell Monitors?vincent



Monitors are interchangeable. They use the standard VGA, DVI, or HDMI connections.



I work in a lab with a mix of Dell, HP, IBM, Sun, and even some old Gateway computers and we setup a wide variety of hardware configurations.



Are Dell Computers only proprietary to Dell Monitors?adware remover



No. I gave my father a 19'' flat Dell monitor for his HP computer. It worked just fine. No problems!



Also, my husband has a flat non-Dell monitor brand for his Dell computer and again, no problems whatsoever!
no itys not true, not only ...but you have to pay attention what type of connection you have old standard VGA, or any other connectionm DVI or other
one of my friends has a dell monitor hooked up to his Mac, the only issue you have to worry about is the type of connections both pieces have (VGA, DVI, etc) and even then there are adapters you can use.

No comments:

Post a Comment